I came across this writing prompt today and I couldn’t pass it up:
Write ten Facebook status updates written by yourself in 2018.
Here we go…and please, feel free to make fun of me all you want for being blindly optimistic. I’d like to think that in 5 years, I’ll actually be happy and settled. I rarely post anything on Facebook and I like to avoid being all braggy, but sometimes I guess you can’t help it…;)
1. Interviewing new writers for my website today. Oh the joys of finding like-minded individuals!
2. Woke up this morning to the sun shining and his beautiful eyes. God is so good to me.
3. Got to interview Carson Daly today, Shirley Manson tomorrow. I can die now….well, not until after the interview. 😉
4. The first chapter is done! 10 years swirling around in my thought process and now it is finally written down. On to the next!
5. Woke up in the middle of the night to see him reading the journals I’ve written for him. He says they’re his perfect bedtime story. ❤
6. I’m 30. Wait..WHAT?!
7. We adopted a puppy! Her name is Millie. ❤
8. We’re going to London! Is this really my life?!
9. So we went to London and got engaged! My 16 year old self is astonished!
10. The trick is to keep breathing. Always.