Thank you to Vishal4nw for nominating me for a Liebster Award! I’m so honored! 🙂
I originally started this blog around this time last year but never found the inspiration to keep writing. Now, I feel unstoppable! Thank you to all my followers, readers, lurkers, whatever! If you’ve taken the time out of your day to read my little blog, I appreciate you. 🙂
I’m quite new to this, so forgive me if I get some of the rules wrong.
Upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
– Link back the blogger that tagged you.
– Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.
– Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate.
– Let your nominees know of their award.
1. What is your favorite instant messenger?
– Not sure I understand this question but I haven’t used an IM service in years…
2. Which do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
– Twitter for sure!
3. Do you have a dream and what is its purpose?
– I have plenty of dreams. As for their purpose, I just hope to inspire people. No big deal. 😛
4. When last did you do something out of your comfort zone?
– Last week….yet I still left too soon…
5. What’s your favorite movie ?
– Empire Records. Without a doubt!
6. Your favorite actor or actress?
– I adore Amanda Seyfried. I’ll watch anything she’s in.
7. What would you do with a million dollars?
– Start my own business. Trying to find a job has turned into this excruciating ordeal and I just want to be my own boss.
8. What is your favorite food?
– I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin. It’s fall! I can’t help it!
9. Do your prefer dogs or cats?
10. What’s your favorite song?
– It changes practically every week but lately I’m learning a lot about myself from “24-25” by Kings of Convenience. I’m obsessed with the new HAIM and Lorde albums, too.
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. How long have you been writing?
3. Your top 3 favorite books.
4. Your top 3 favorite albums.
5. Most played song on your iPod.
6. What do you hope people take away from reading your blog?
7. If you could write for any publication, which would it be?
8. Your current location and how it inspires your writing.
9. Last concert you attended.
10. Where do you see your blog taking you?
I’m still not sure how this all works but, good luck everyone! 🙂