*For the next 20 days, I am challenging myself to write 20 posts on self-reflection, etc. Times are stressful and it’s easy to lose sight of ourselves and what/who we want to be and achieve. Brave enough to participate? Just follow along and send me your posts via the comments, a pingback, Twitter or Facebook. 🙂
As most of you may know, I love Twitter more than any social network out there. Twitter is where you can be your witty, obnoxious self while adding a crazy hashtag to practically anything you wish. I personally find Twitter to be a lot more carefree than Facebook. Plus, it’s a great tool to get your voice heard!
I’ve complied a list of 5 Twitter handles you should follow for maximum entertainment!
1. Faces In Things – @FacesPics
– If you tend to see faces in random ordinary objects and places, this is the place for you. Yes, we see them too. No, you are not insane. Okay maybe just a little…but that’s fine. 😀
2. Crap Taxidermy – @CrapTaxidermy
– A while back, someone on my timeline re-tweeted something from Crap Taxidermy and I kind of became morbidly obsessed. These images are hilarious and always great for a laugh after a bad day! The creators even have a book out, Much Ado About Stuffing, if you’re into the sort of thing.
3. Spiritual Truths – @TheGodLight
– If you’re looking for some inspiration, it’s only a tweet away. I’ve been following this account for quite some time now and there’s always that special tweet that just feels so relevant to the kind of day I’m having. It really makes you pause, reflect and reboot your day.
4. Damien Fahey – @DamienFahey
– After Carson Daly finished his run hosting MTV’s totally popular Total Request Live, or ‘TRL‘ as the cool kids called it, Damien Fahey took over and won over our hearts. Now, Fahey writes for someecards.com and Family Guy. His tweets are top notch in the comedy department and I always find something special to add to my favorites.
5. Adam Young of Owl City – @owlcity
– If you’re an Owl City fan, I’m sure you already follow Adam Young on Twitter, but even if you don’t like his music, his tweets are pretty priceless…and quite bizarre. I think his tweets make up about 70% of my Favorites.
If you’re not following me on Twitter, you can do so at @TinaTweetsAlot. I do kinda tweet a lot. You’ve been warned.
20 Posts in 20 Days