I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Katerina Marks (Kat’s Scribbles) which is an honor, especially with the word “versatile” being thrown in the mix. As a writer/blogger, it’s always important to be able to adapt and change things up a bit. Personally, I’ve never quite understood these viral WordPress blogging awards since a slew of bloggers get nominated but nobody really wins anything. I guess the point is that we’re all winners? Clever. 😉
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Random Factual Information About Me That I’m Sure No One Cares About
1. I love music. I’m a music blogger. If music were available in IV format, I’d probably OD.
2. I’ve been reading Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration For Writers and it’s turning me into a lean, mean, writing machine that just so happens to enjoy cheesy stories on perseverance while curling up in bed with a box of tissues.
3. My life’s dream, besides making God proud and fulfilling my destiny, is to be a legit music journalist and interview Shirley Manson of Garbage. Ok the rest of the band too. But Shirley is my heroine. If that’s not possible, a nice dinner so we can talk about life, pain and music together would be the highlight of my existence.
4. I’m kind of obsessed with the 90’s and I’d kill to be my age in 1995. VH1’s new series, Hindsight, only confirms my affirmations of how awesome my life would have been then if it wasn’t wasted on my 7 year-old youth.
5. I’m kind of a loner but I like it that way. It’s hard for me to relate to people in my age group. I don’t drink, smoke or enjoy the self-destructive activities of the youth of today. Where’s my fucking cane?!
6. There is so much I want to do in my lifetime but fear and lack of money/resources/support keep holding me back. Hopefully that will change in the coming years.
7. I’m big on humor. I’d kill to write for Saturday Night Live. Pipe dreams.
(I don’t follow 15 blogs so I’m cheating.)