I found this on Tumblr the other day and knew at first glance that I would be a nerd and answer all of them in a blog post. Feel free to copy/paste it onto your own blog and get creative! (Remember those e-mail surveys back in the day? Those were the days…)
1: A song that makes you feel happy.
– This is a tough one but I’m gonna go with “Talking Dreams” by Echosmith. Things just feel possible whenever that song is playing.
2: A song that makes you feel sad.
– “Then There Were None” by Christian Burns feat. Conjure One. The song talks about how when you’re in love, all of the flowers seem brighter, the world a lot richer, but once it all fades away, it feels as if there’s nothing left. It’s a perfect depiction of how I feel when the signs aren’t visible…
3: A song that makes you feel badass.
– “Goddess” by Banks.
4: A song that makes you feel angry.
– “My House” by PVRIS. Definitely one to blast when I’m haunted by someone’s hurtful words.
5: A song that makes you feel in love.
– “Softly” by Kye Kye. ♥
6: A song that makes you feel heart broken.
– “Honest” by The New Division feat. Starflyer 59.
7: A song that makes you jump in excitement.
– I just discovered Gospels the other day on Spotify and the second I heard “Sleepwalkers,” I pretty much died and went to heaven.
8: A song that makes you think about life.
Any LIGHTS song but “Portal” especially…
9: A song that makes you cry.
– “I Knew I Loved You” by Savage Garden. Jeeze I turn into such a noob whenever that song comes on.
10: A song you find boring.
– Anything on the radio basically. If I never hear another Bruno Mars song, I wouldn’t be mad.
11: A song you listened to too many times and got sick of it.
– That’s a toughie. I’ll just say Top 40 in general because the radio doesn’t know when to quit overplaying a song.
12: A song you love.
– Really loving “Hideaway” by Kiesza lately.
13: A song you hate.
– Anything by Pitbull.
14: A song that makes you dance.
– Hmm…Leitbur’s “Think of Tomorrow” is pretty fantastic..
15: A song that makes you sing.
– I randomly heard Garbage’s “Special” the other day and of course my maturity level went from grown 26 year old to obnoxious 14 year old in a matter of seconds.
16: A song that gets stuck in your head.
– “Work” by Iggy Azalea. “I been up all night, tryna get that rich!” 😀
17: Your favorite song.
– I hate this question because this changes practically every week, but if we’re going with all-time then I guess I have to say “The Trick Is To Keep Breathing” by Garbage because reasons.
18: The last song you listened to.
– “Wallow” by Coasts.
19: The song you’re listening to now.
– “Call My Name” by Haerts.
20: The first five songs on your iPod.
– “Waking Up The Stars” by Alex M.O.R.P.H., “Skylarking” by BT, “There Is Nowhere (DWNTWN Remix)” by Blackbird Blackbird, “Electric Love” by B∅RNS, and “Sucker” by Charli XCX.
21: The first five songs on your iPod on shuffle.
– I’m sure nobody cares…
22: A song from your childhood.
– “Wannabe” by Spice Girls. Zig-a-zig-ahh!
23: The song you want to die listening to.
– The Macarena. LOL jk..no idea…that’s…morbid.
24: The song you last sang.
– “Blank Space” by Taylor Swift 😛
25: A song that brings up good memories.
– “Irresistible Force” by Jane’s Addiction
26: A song that brings up bad memories.
– “Heavily Broken” by The Veronicas. I used to get home from high school and blast this entire album in my room until I no longer hated everyone. Didn’t work, but great album nonetheless. 😀
27: A song that you can fall asleep to.
– “Dreams (2AM)” by Kye Kye.
28: A song that makes you scream when you hear it.
Bad scream? Anything on the radio. Good scream? GARBAGE!! 😛
29: A song that makes you feel pumped up.
– “Break The Rules” by Charli XCX.
30: A song you wish everyone would listen to.
– Anything I post on my blogs, social media. 😉
31: A song you haven’t heard in a long time.
– Haven’t listened to Michelle Branch in a while…
32: A song you can always go back to and listen to and fall in love with it all over again.
– Natalie Imbruglia’s entire White Lilies Island album.
33: A song with a story behind it.
– Every song has a story.
34: A song that’s starting to grow on you.
“All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor. The first time I heard it, I thought it was a new Miley Cyrus song, then it just kind of annoyed me for a while. Now that I’ve learned the lyrics I think it’s kinda cute.
35: A song you’re starting to get sick of.
– I hate to say it but, Imagine Dragons’ “I Bet My Life” sounds wayyy too…what’s the word? Mainstream? Slap me. I sound like a hipster. I loved their first album, but I have a feeling this new one is going to sound like mediocre Top 40 hits.
36: The song you’ve listened to the most.
– Probably “Blankets” by DWNTWN.
Like what you’ve just read? Join in on the conversation on Facebook. Your support is greatly appreciated! ♥